Ricerca di personale
- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Pre & Post Harvest Assistant Technician
- Tecnici commerciali/ agenti di commercio
- Tecnico commerciale in diverse regioni italiane
- Tecnico/commerciale per le province di Ragusa, Siracusa e Agrigento
- Agenti mono/plurimandatari in Emilia-Romagna, Veneto, Trentino Alto Adige
- Tecnico/Commerciale per regioni Lazio, Toscana e Umbria
- Responsabile sviluppo commerciale in Sicilia
- Tecnico commerciale/Agente di vendita province Bari-BAT
Top 5 -ieri
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
Product Development Specialist Sicily
Are you a passionate horticulture specialist who is ambitious and is eager to join a motivated commercial team within a dynamic and international company? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Product Development Specialist, based in Sicily (Italy).
What does a typical working day look like a Product Development Specialist?
You have to promote the full range of varieties Rijk Zwaan on the sicilian market. Next to maintaining existing market share, you develope new opportunities by increasing contact with growers and setting-up commercial trials. By using your technical and sales knowledge, your communication skills, you link with key partners and prove added value of the Rijk Zwaan varieties in Sicily. To ensure product development, demand generation, you support the local marketing activities. You work in close collaboration with colleagues and you play an important role in the launch of the new varieties.
We are seeking for a Product Development Specialist with:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture and background in vegetable production with knowledge of the sicilian market crops.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience working in sales/promotion horticulture business.
- Based in Ragusa
Furthermore you are a real teamworker, a strong communicator, have lots of initiative and enthusiasm, and your effective interpersonal skills make you succeed in gaining other peoplès support. You are pro-active, take initiatives easily and you have a commercial and client-focused approach. You are strong at negotiating. You are willing to travel extensively along the Sicily. You are fluent in speaking and writing both in Italian as English.
What can you expect from us?
Besides an enjoyable job involving contact with colleagues from various different departments and countries, we're happy to offer you
• A permanent contract from the start
• market-based salary based on job level and experience
• an entrempeneurial work environment and opportunities to develop your skills
You can address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference PDS20. Remember to specify the authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2008 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16). The recruitment is open to male and female (L.903 / 77).
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Italy has one of the biggest vegetable seed markets in Europe, where Rijk Zwaan is focused with dedicated research programs in order to develop future varieties and an healthy business growth. Rijk Zwaan Italia is a growing company, very active on the market, based in Bologna, with about 50 people working all over Italy and four trial stations located in the different climate zones.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 3.300 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.