Ricerca di personale
- Agenti tecnico commerciali in Sicilia
- Agenti e tecnici di campo
- Agente Tecnico – Commerciale
- Grower-Caposerra – Ticino (Svizzera)
- Tecnico Commerciale regioni Toscana, Liguria, Piemonte
- Tecnico commerciale area Centro Italia
- Tecnico Commerciale area Nord Italia
- Tecnici/agenti commerciali per Nord Est - Verona – Vicenza – Treviso
- Tecnici/agenti commerciali per Nord Ovest, Cuneo – Asti
- Tecnici/agenti commerciali per il centro Italia
Top 5 -ieri
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Per lo zucchino e' crisi nera
- Da Vignola, novita' sugli impianti di ciliegio: il vasetto senza scala
- Contro i furti in campagna c'e' chi la prende con ironia
- Ridurre della meta' l'uso di acqua per zucchine, cetrioli e melanzane: prove in atto
- Entro dieci anni l'uso degli agrofarmaci dovra' diminuire del 50 per cento
SIS Operations Specialist
Zespri is searching for a:
SIS Operations Specialist
The primary purpose of the SIS Operations Specialist role is to provide EDI and systems support to Zespri Europe and suppliers in conjunction with the New Zealand EDI and Digital Teams to ensure seamless packing and loading operations.
- EDI troubleshooting
- Assist with Season Start Setup for all systems and maintenance of master data (initiation of requests, integrity analysis) and data control
- Use of SAP to ensure dataflow at all times and resolve data issues.
- Provide support and training for the Sungold Suppliers for the packing sand loading software (WMS) and coordinate support requests with software vendors and the EDI team in New Zealand
- Support and train the Green Suppliers on the corresponding WMS system and coordinate support requests with software vendor and the European Digital Team
- Use expertise, industry knowledge and problem solving skills to liaise with third parties on how to resolve Zespri data issues.
- Assist the SIS & Data Manager in ensuring end-to-end accuracy of Data, working closely with Pre and Post harvest, Quality, Supply Chain and Finance teams.
- Identify potential gaps or improvements to enhance better processes and standardization across Zespri Global Supply and the wider company
- Address issues as they arise and proactively communicate with the relevant team.
- Cross-functional support to other teams might be required throughout the year.
Flexibility on work hours, particularly through the main season September – March. Some weekend work will be required, and out-of-hours accessibility by phone/email required especially through the main season.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English and Italian both written and verbal. French as an advantage
- Highly developed computer skills (Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook) essential
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with SAP (highly preferred)
- Experience with EDI
- Legacy System Migration Workbench and spreadsheeting experience
- Experience with Databases (SQL etc)
- Experience with CRM