Ricerca di personale
- Responsabile sviluppo prodotti Centro-Nord Italia
- Area Manager Sud Italia, escluse Sicilia e Sardegna
- Funzionari tecnico-commerciali
- Giovane trader ortofrutta
- Tecnico controllo Qualità
- Agenti o tecnici commerciali plurimandatari
- Agenti di commercio in Italia
- Venditori e Tecnici di campo
- Tecnici commerciali/Agenti di vendita
Top 5 -ieri
- Ministro Bellanova: al via 150 milioni di euro di investimenti nelle filiere con fondo Ismea
- Dopo le proteste degli agricoltori spagnoli, il prezzo delle melanzane aumenta del 300%
- Diserbo ecologico, preciso e veloce con Bio Rotor. Guarda il video!
- Pere, mele e kiwi: contrattazioni a ritmi regolari e costanti
- Ingenti danni da maltempo nell'alto casertano e basso Lazio
Top 5 -ultima settimana
- In arrivo innovazioni per fronteggiare il mal secco del limone
- Resoconto del campo prove carote 2019 a Lusia (RO)
- Agrumi sardi: -60% per le clementine e -30% per le arance
- Metapontino dopo la tromba d'aria: il commento di un fragolicoltore
- L'agricoltura conservativa in frutticoltura puo' eliminare conseguenze disastrose
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Alluvione in provincia di Bologna, aziende sommerse
- Agea: al via il pagamento degli anticipi della domanda unica 2019
- I produttori agricoli di Almeria chiedono alle aziende di chiudere il 20 novembre
- Conad: un pacchetto di attivita' per il rilancio della rete Auchan
- Da Ferrero una lezione di marketing, da studiare e magari anche un po' copiare
Do you like to be the linking pin between the Italian vegetable market and our breeding programs? If so, apply for this vacancy for:
The Product Manager co-ordinates the crop activities for one or more specified crops within the Italian territory. They include activities like collecting market information, developing a product development plan & trial plan, trail evaluation, preparing introduction plans, marketingplans and sales planning. You will work in close co-operation with our commercial team: sales representatives, product development team, chain manager, sales support and the breeding team to be successful. Yoùll visit customers frequently to give technical support and to promote the varieties.
We are looking for a Product Manager with:
- an Agricultural University Degree
- at least 5 years' relevant experience
- an adequate product and market knowledge of the Italian horticultural industry
- availability to travel up to the 70% of the working time
Furthermore you have an entrepreneurial attitude, you are a team worker and able to maintain the contacts in our international organization. You are willing to travel extensively along the country. You are pro-active, take initiatives easily and you have a commercial and client-focused approach. You are strong at negotiating and always keep track of the latest developments in the horticultural industry. You are fluent in speaking and writing both in Italian as English.
Interested? You can address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference PML19.
Remember to specify the authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2008 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16). The recruitment is open to male and female (L.903 / 77).
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer? Italy has one of the biggest vegetable seed markets in Europe, where Rijk Zwaan is focused with dedicated research programs in order to develop future varieties and an healthy business growth. Rijk Zwaan Italia is a growing company, very active on the market. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,500 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That's how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.