Ricerca di personale
- Agronomi in Emilia-Romagna, Veneto e Puglia
- Station Coordinator in Catania
- Country Manager Italy
- Responsabile sviluppo commerciale
- Tecnico Commerciale area Nord-Est Italia
- Professionisti venditori e Tecnici di campo
- Customers and products manager
- Collaboratori commerciali
- Agenti in tutte le regioni d'Italia
- Responsabile sviluppo area Sicilia
Top 5 -ieri
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- La rivoluzione dell'ortofrutta scatta silenziosa in Esselunga
- Anguria da record a Latina: sfiora il quintale
- Cimice asiatica: in corso il lancio dell'insetto antagonista
- Supermercati senza casse: arriva la rivoluzione anche per Tesco, Conad e Carrefour
- Piemonte: contro la cimice asiatica sperimentazione con un insetto autoctono
Station Coordinator in Catania
Part of the Eurofins Scientific Group of companies, Eurofins Agroscience Services, a successful and dynamic CRO operating in the agrochemical, biopesticide, biocide and fine chemical sector, is looking for a:
for its branch office in Catania (Sicily).
The successful candidate should provide leadership, guidance, expertise and support to Eurofins Agrosciencè clients, study directors, field teams and relevant sub-contractors, to ensure that allocated programs of work / studies / phases match clients' expectations in terms of accuracy, quality and timeliness.
The main areas of responsibility would be:
- Manage and organize the day to day life of Catania Station.
- Ensure that trials are conducted according to protocols and at standard of excellence level
- Participate in the recruitment of trainees and seasonal contracts
- Quality and delivery on GLP crop residue and GEP trials
- Supervision and distribution of sub-contracted work
- Management and distribution of volumes of work and daily business within designated team
- Local client contact management
We are looking for a suitable candidate who:
- is educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant life sciences subject
- has relevant experience as a field senior agromomist (5 years at least) for the agrochemical industry
- has excellent communication skills as this is a client facing role
- has a high level of initiative and motivation as well as being a positive and enthusiastic team player
Terms and conditions: Permanent, competitive salary and benefits. Applications from highly motivated, meticulous and good team players welcomed.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a covering letter to Dario Rinaldi (email@example.com).