Ricerca di personale
- Agenti di commercio plurimandatari nel Lazio
- Agenti commerciali plurimandatari
- Agenti tecnico commerciale in Sicilia
- Tecnici commerciali con esperienza
- Capo area commerciale zona centro nord Italia
- Technical Sales Representative, Vegetables Seeds - Toscana e Lazio
- R&D Station Manager Italy
- Tecnici agrari e commerciali
- Responsabile magazzino
- Responsabile assicurazione qualità
Top 5 -ieri
- Aggiornamento sulle previsioni 2019 per pesche, percoche e nettarine in Italia
- Basilicata: in 10 anni Orogel e' passata da 60 a 900 ettari coltivati
- L'autostrada elettrica sta diventando una realta'
- Giorni di transizione per il melone e prezzi in crescita
- L'ottima qualita' delle albicocche non incontra quotazioni adeguate
Top 5 -ultima settimana
- Contro la cimice asiatica, il Senato da' il via alla Vespa samurai
- Insetti utili nel meleto: le forbicine
- Il movimento Salviamo l'agricoltura italiana lancia una raccolta firme online
- Un nuovo supporto plastico per colture idroponiche come il basilico
- Aggiornamento sulle previsioni 2019 per le albicocche in Italia
Top 5 -ultimo mese
R&D Station Manager Italy
Management of R&D operations / Tarquinia & Sicily, Italy – fulltime at bachelor level
What are you going to do as a R&D Station Manager?
As Station Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the R&D operations at station level within our 2 stations Italy (Tarquinia and Sicily). You will develop yearly planning in coordination with R&D team for the efficient utilization and allocation of resources and come up with site needs, time to time, as per the R&D requirements and their management.
You will coordinate the crops cultivation with them as well as the import/export of plant materials and seeds, being responsible to keep the facilities optimal and ensuring that the right conditions are in place. You will set up a range of cultivation projects and seed programs and ensure that the resources at your disposal are used as efficiently as possible.
Based on the company's objectives, you will develop a long-term vision for implementing new facilities, techniques and methods. You will create support for this from your team members and internal customers.
You will prepare annual budget at station level as per the year planning of R&D experiments and avoid uncontrolled deviation without management approval.
You will supervise, develop and coach the Breeding Facilities Team in Tarquinia and Sicily, and will work on projects together with international station managers and you will report to the Global Infrastructure Director.
As Station Manager, you will also be responsible for maintenance building and installations and HSE policy.
You are an enthusiastic team player, good communicator and people oriented. You are an expert in complex technical cultivation and facilities processes.
Moreover you are able to create and implement a long-term vision. You come up with innovative ideas that contribute to the planned objectives. Your are interested in new technology and wanting to implement that.
You are a connector and are able to inspire and motivate, but you are also down to earth and direct. Having excellent communication skills in Italian and English is a must. Additionally you are prepared to travel on a regular basis.
In short, you:
- Completed a post graduate program (Preferably in Agronomy or seed production)
- Have at least 10 years of demonstrable experience in cultivation and management
- Have excellent communications skills in Italian and English
- Are able to keep yourself and your team motivated under changing conditions
- Are flexible, able to work under pressure and are willing to travel
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers.
Our goal is to grant people access to healthy vegetables. Anywhere in the world. Every day, more than 460 million people worldwide eat our vegetables. So, we are getting there ... but there is still enough work to be done! Of course, we look further than present needs. In 2050, when there will be about 10 billion inhabitants on our planet, we also want to make sure that people have access to healthy vegetables.
To achieve this, our vegetable breeders work with the best that nature offers. Supported by state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. And that is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes at least 6 years. We focus on higher yield, resistance to diseases and pests and climate extremes such as heat and drought. And on taste, shelf life and nutrients. The results? Strong, healthy tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer. In short, sustainability is truly in our DNA.
Our head office in Enkhuizen is our home base, but we have colleagues all over the world. Enza Zaden is an independent family business, where around 2000 employees from more than 40 nationalities closely work together in international teams.
Please, send your application to our HR department: Serafín Lirola, email@example.com