Ricerca di personale
- Collaboratore Tecnico - Commerciale in Basilicata e Puglia
- Aziende interessate a essere rappresentate in Cile
- Responsabile Tecnico Commerciale zone Campania e Lazio
- Agronomo con residenza provincia Siracusa o Ragusa
- Responsabile sviluppo Italia
- Agente di commercio plurimandatario per le regioni Piemonte e Liguria
- Responsabile Logistica e trasporti
- Responsabile Tecnico Commerciale
- Jr. Breeder Tomato in Sicily
- Addetto assicurazione qualità
Top 5 -ieri
- Si apre la campagna drupacee in Campania
- Focus sul mercato mondiale dei mirtilli
- Il maltempo avra' sicuramente un grande impatto sulla prossima stagione delle mele
- Condizioni meteo estreme: alcuni consigli per salvare le piante e il raccolto
- Enza Zaden Italia: oltre 1.200 operatori per le nuove varieta' di pomodoro
Top 5 -ultima settimana
- Duro colpo alle drupacee a causa di grandine e maltempo in Basilicata
- Concluso Macfrut 2019: guarda tutte le foto!
- Conad diventa la prima catena della Gdo in Italia
- Un asparago con i pregi sia del selvatico sia del coltivato
- La campagna del carciofo in provincia di Foggia si chiude in maniera drammatica
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Lotta alla cimice asiatica: reti protettive e predatori naturali
- Torta di fragole: in Basilicata si tenta di battere il record del mondo
- In memoria di Virginia Zarba, La Signora Melanzana, a pochi giorni dalla sua scomparsa
- Come controllare le infestanti nella coltivazione di baby leaf in regime biologico
- Ritornare ai sapori del pomodoro d'un tempo con una varieta' antica
Jr. Breeder Tomato in Sicily
Enza Zaden in searching for a:
Tomato Junior Breeder
In Italy, Sicily, Bachelor or Master level, full time.
What are you going to do as a Tomato Junior Breeder
You will play a part in the development of the next generation of successful varieties, in line with company target and market needs. You will be responsible for all tasks related to breeding such as phenotyping and selection, analyzing and interpreting data. You will be additionally involved in planning and organizing the external screening trial activities. The trials will be located on various locations in and outside Sicily. This means travelling will be part of your job. You will also work in close collaboration with other departments such as biotechnology, seed production and marketing and sales.
You are eager to learn and to develop yourself to become an all-round breeder. You have a passion for genetics and strong interest in plant science. Have a keen eye for details and take a pragmatic approach.
Furthermore, you are an enthusiastic entrepreneur who sees new possibilities and comes with creative ideas. You like being part of a team but can also work well autonomously. You must also be willing to travel abroad regularly. Good communication skills and fluent in English are required.
In short, you:
• BSc or MSC level in plant breeding or related sciences
• Good understanding of plant breeding,
quantitative genetics and experimental designs
• Relevant working experience in breeding program (s)
• Good oral and written communication
• Fluent in English
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers.
Our goal is to grant people access to healthy vegetables. Anywhere in the world. Every day, more than 460 million people worldwide eat our vegetables. So, we are getting there ... but there is still enough work to be done! Of course, we look further than present needs. In 2050, when there will be about 10 billion inhabitants on our planet, we also want to make sure that people have access to healthy vegetables.
To achieve this, our vegetable breeders work with the best that nature offers. Supported by state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. And that is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes at least 6 years. We focus on higher yield, resistance to diseases and pests and climate extremes such as heat and drought. And on taste, shelf life and nutrients. The results? Strong, healthy tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer. In short, sustainability is truly in our DNA.
Our head office in Enkhuizen is our home base, but we have colleagues all over the world. Enza Zaden is an independent family business, where around 2000 employees from more than 40 nationalities closely work together in international teams.
Please, send your application to our HR department: email@example.com