Ricerca di personale
Top 5 -ieri
- Fioritura drupacee precoci in ritardo di almeno 20 giorni
- Uva da tavola: serve aggregazione e ampliamento del calendario di offerta
- Il sogno: una regia unica per la vendita delle pere
- Stati Uniti: i grandi agricoltori utilizzeranno i robot per la raccolta del futuro
- Ismea: 100 milioni per investimenti nel settore agroalimentare
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Revisione mezzi agricoli, la telenovela infinita
- Cimice asiatica: la produzione industriale dell'insetto antagonista e' una realta'
- Anastatus bifasciatus: potenziale agente di controllo biologico della cimice asiatica in Europa
- Cimice asiatica: messe a punto le trappole a feromoni per il monitoraggio
- Gli italiani a Berlino: il reportage fotografico di FreshPlaza
Job offer - Product Manager
Do you like to be the linking pin between the Italian vegetable market and our breeding programs? If so, apply for this vacancy for Product Manager.
The Product Manager co-ordinates the crop activities for one or more specified crops within the Italian territory. They include activities like collecting market information, developing a product development plan & trial plan, trail evaluation, preparing introduction plans, marketin gplans and sales planning. You will work in close co-operation with our commercial team: sales representatives, product development team, chain manager, sales support and the breeding team to be successful. Yoùll visit customers frequently to give technical support and to promote the varieties.
We are looking for a Product Manager with:
- an Agricultural University Degree
- at least 5 years' relevant experience
- an adequate product and market knowledge of the Italian horticultural industry
- availability to travel up to 70% of the working time
Furthermore you have an entrepreneurial attitude, you are a team worker and able to maintain the contacts in our international organization. You are willing to travel extensively along the country. You are pro-active, take initiatives easily and you have a commercial and client-focused approach. You are strong at negotiating and always keep track of the latest developments in the horticultural industry. You are fluent in speaking and writing both in Italian as English.
You can address your application to: email@example.com under the reference PM19. Remember to specify the authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2008 and art.. 13 GDPR 679/16). The recruitment is open to male and female (L.903 / 77).
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Italy has one of the biggest vegetable seed markets in Europe, where Rijk Zwaan is focused with dedicated research programs in order to develop future varieties and a healthy business growth. Rijk Zwaan Italia is a growing company, very active on the market.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us.
From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,500 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That's how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.