Ricerca di Personale
- Tecnici-Commerciali e Agronomi per tutte le regioni italiane
- Agente e tecnici di campo
- Technical Promoter
- Tecnici Commerciali in Basilicata e Nord Calabria
- Account/Key account
- Agente commerciale
- Collaboratore esterno/agronomo/libero professionista in Lazio
- Tecnico con spiccate doti commerciali
- Tecnico Commerciale
- Tecnici agronomici in Lazio, Campania e Sicilia
Top 5 - ieri
- Ciliegie Ferrovia, è un ottimo momento
- "Ci sarà un vuoto di forniture di almeno 20 giorni"
- Come coltiva le melagrane il maggior produttore d’Italia?
- Rifiuti di imballaggio e uso dei fitofarmaci: le cooperative di Italia, Francia e Spagna chiedono cambiamenti radicali
- In assenza della Spagna, è l'Italia a fornire mini angurie in Europa
Top 5 - ultima settimana
Top 5 - ultimo mese
- "Ho perso tutto e la colpa non è solo della natura"
- Imprenditore decide di estirpare le sue piante di ciliegio, non senza polemiche
- "Il frutteto è la mia unica fonte di reddito: come farò ora?"
- Parte la raccolta delle ciliegie Ferrovia
- Viaggio fra i frutteti distrutti nelle zone alluvionate: guarda il video e le foto!
Global Agronomic Advisor
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced agronomist, interested in plant nutrition for fertigated crops? Do you find it challenging and fun to translate scientific knowledge into tailored practical solutions that really work for your customers? Then come and join SQM for this unique opportunity!
Global Agronomic Advisor
SQM is a global leader in each of its five business lines: Specialty Plant Nutrition (SPN); Iodine and Derivatives; Lithium and Derivatives; Potassium and Solar Salts with a total revenue of 10.7 billion US$ in 2022. The company has commercial offices in more than 20 countries, which enables SQM to offer its products to customers in 110 countries throughout Europe, America, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Oceania.
SQM is the largest producer of potassium nitrate and potassium nitrate-based fertilizer formulations in the world. Potassium nitrate is complemented by macro- and micronutrient containing water-soluble fertilizers to offer a complete range of Specialty Plant Nutrition (SPN) solutions. These SPN solutions are from natural origin, with the lowest Carbon Footprint, chloride-free, and 100% water soluble. The application of water-soluble fertilisers in fertigation, is the most efficient way of simultaneously applying nutrients and water to plants and results in increased quality and yield of a variety of crops.
SQM International N.V. and SQM Europe N.V. are headquartered in Antwerp, handling international sales of the products in close consultation with local distributors, joint-ventures or SQM foreign sales branches.
Develop customer intimacy by listening and providing scientific, practical advice on crop nutrition; Support business development and growth in the markets.
- Together with local SQM staff you visit large growers and distributors, assess their individual needs and provide them with customised specialty plant nutrition solutions in fertigated crops, high quality agronomic advice and service. Your main focus will be on Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific and occasionally other countries.
- You further develop and increase the usage of potassium nitrate and related water-soluble products by transferring crop-specific knowledge about the products (Ultrasol®, Ultrasol®ine K Plus, Speedfol® and Qrop®), applications (fertigation, foliar and field) and plant nutrition.
- You give technical presentations during trainings and seminars to key customers and distributors to explain how SQM considers fertilizers as plant nutrition management tools, required to establish well-balanced fertigation programs.
- You conduct trials from A-Z: design, execute, supervise, and collect data.
- Work closely with growers and establish agronomically well-balanced crop nutrition programs based on SQM’s SPN solutions with specific focus on indoor and outdoor crops, such as fruits and vegetables, cut flowers, (sub)tropical and plantation crops.
- You participate as a speaker in congresses and conferences.
- The Global Agronomic Advisor Specialty Plant Nutrition reports to the Global Business Development Director Specialty Plant Nutrition.
Fruti, Horti, or Agri specialist, intercultural networker
- Master’s degree in Agronomy, Fruticulture, Horticulture, Agriculture or related science degree.
- Track record of min.10 years’ relevant B2B experience in plant nutrition or fertigation.
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Arabic, French or Dutch, would be a plus.
- Travel circa 25 -35%.
- Strong listening and communication skills, able to provide appropriate solutions in consultation with clients and colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial approach, methodical and result oriented.
- Customer and market-focused, able to prioritize work-focus according to goals.
- Pioneering spirit.
- Persuasive, can take decisions and give direction.
- Hands-on and flexible.
Willing to relocate to Antwerp area. Depending on the current place of residence of the candidate, home-office may be an option.
- Excellent career opportunity at a worldwide market leader in the field of specialty plant nutrition.
- Be part of a team with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- In-depth training of the SQM business and its Specialty Plant Nutrition portfolio.
- You get a lot of autonomy with room for initiative, personal development and professional growth.
- Attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
SQM has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Global Agronomic Advisor Specialty Plant Nutrition exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
You can send your application through the websites www.ceresrecruitment.it, www.ceresrecruitment.be or www.ceresrecruitment.nl.
For further information, please contact Koen Van De Woestyne by phone on +39 345 37 27 327.
More information regarding SQM can be found on www.sqm.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.