Ricerca di personale
- Agenti o tecnici commerciali plurimandatari
- Responsabile tecnico agronomico
- Agenti di Vendita plurimandatari per le regioni Umbria, Abruzzo, Marche, Molise, Sicilia
- Professionisti in Agricoltura - Regioni: Toscana & Umbria
- Professionisti in Agricoltura - Regione: Campania
- Agenti tecnico-commerciali in Sicilia
- Impiegato da inserire in Area Amministrativa
- Coordinatore di stabilimento a Verona
- Tecnico commerciale centro-nord Italia
- Direttore Operativo Italia sede Verona
Top 5 -ieri
- Gelate: anche il kiwi sotto copertura registra danni
- Tutti a caccia di materie prime e container
- Kiwi della piana di Gioia Tauro colpiti dalle ultime gelate: perdite cospicue
- Danni a macchia di leopardo: alcuni immediati, altri da valutare nel medio termine
- E' iniziata la stagione del melone retato siciliano
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Da operaio a imprenditore: la storia di un ragazzo venuto dall'Albania
- Nuove soluzioni per vecchi problemi nella trinciatura
- Stop alla pacciamatura: la scelta di un'azienda che produce zucche
- Il freddo raggiunge il Centro-Sud: corsa alle balle di fieno
- Un'innovativa struttura a ombrello per la coltivazione dei kiwi
Agronomist R&D in Santa Croce, Italia
Enza Zaden is searching for an:
Locations: Santa Croce, Italia – full time at MSc level / Tarquinia, Italia- Full Time at MSc Level
For the cultivation of diverse vegetable crops for our breeding programmes, we are looking for an agronomist with knowledge of greenhouse cultivation, biological control and phytopathology.
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for the cultivation of vegetable crops. The crops are used for plant breeding programme and are essential in the selection process. You facilitate an effective selection of crops to the breeders. You will be working with highly diverse crops and cultivation methods. Furthermore, you will help to implement the newest cultivation technologies. You will be Agronomist advisor and will develop, motivate and coach the assigned team members.
You will ensure all tasks within the crop trials. You will make evaluation of crop objectives together with breeders and researches.
In this position you will be collaborating with colleagues from other areas and you will work in an international environment.
You have a high level of knowledge of greenhouse cultivations both in soil as well as in hydroponics. You are a decisive, dynamic, flexible and proactive person. Furthermore, you are action and people-orientated and you have high leadership skills and expertise in troubleshooting. Additionally, you have excellent planning and communication skills.
- University degree in Agricultural engineering or similar
- People (management) Skills
- High level of English and Italian.
We are an independent vegetable seed company, breeding, producing and marketing our varieties all over the world. There's a good chance that yoùll find our tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce or other vegetables on your plate, no matter where you are. We are a company with a supportive, energetic culture.
As an employee of Enza Zaden, you'll have more than 1700 colleagues of 40 nationalities worldwide. Strong team players with an entrepreneurial spirit who easily take responsibilities is exactly what we like to see in our employees here at Enza Zaden. Are you going to join us? We offer you a positive working environment and ample opportunities for personal development. Plus a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please apply via bottom below. For more information about our company and the vacancy, report to Serafin Lirola via recruitment-ES@enzazaden.es