Ricerca di personale
- Agenti o tecnici commerciali plurimandatari
- Responsabile tecnico agronomico
- Agenti di Vendita plurimandatari per le regioni Umbria, Abruzzo, Marche, Molise, Sicilia
- Professionisti in Agricoltura - Regioni: Toscana & Umbria
- Professionisti in Agricoltura - Regione: Campania
- Agenti tecnico-commerciali in Sicilia
- Impiegato da inserire in Area Amministrativa
- Coordinatore di stabilimento a Verona
- Tecnico commerciale centro-nord Italia
- Direttore Operativo Italia sede Verona
Top 5 -ieri
- Gelate: anche il kiwi sotto copertura registra danni
- Tutti a caccia di materie prime e container
- Kiwi della piana di Gioia Tauro colpiti dalle ultime gelate: perdite cospicue
- Danni a macchia di leopardo: alcuni immediati, altri da valutare nel medio termine
- E' iniziata la stagione del melone retato siciliano
Top 5 -ultima settimana
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Da operaio a imprenditore: la storia di un ragazzo venuto dall'Albania
- Nuove soluzioni per vecchi problemi nella trinciatura
- Stop alla pacciamatura: la scelta di un'azienda che produce zucche
- Il freddo raggiunge il Centro-Sud: corsa alle balle di fieno
- Un'innovativa struttura a ombrello per la coltivazione dei kiwi
Trial Specialist - Sicily, Italy - Full time
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers.
Our goal is to grant people access to healthy vegetables. Anywhere in the world. Every day, more than 460 million people worldwide eat our vegetables. So, we are getting there ... but there is still enough work to be done! Of course, we look further than present needs. In 2050, when there will be about 10 billion inhabitants on our planet, we also want to make sure that people have access to healthy vegetables.
To achieve this, our vegetable breeders work with the best that nature offers. Supported by state-ofthe-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. And that is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes at least 6 years. We focus on higher yield, resistance to diseases and pests and climate extremes such as heat and drought. And on taste, shelf life and nutrients. The results? Strong, healthy tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer. In short, sustainability is truly in our DNA.
What are you going to do as a Trial Specialist?
As Trial Specialist, you are responsible for the trial planning and execution. You develop, document and communicate the R&D screenings and the different trials plans. You ensure a qualitative execution of these trials in close coordination with all stakeholders. These stakeholders are the breeders, the technical and sales team members and channel partners for specific market segments.
You evaluate the trails with your colleagues from the R&D department and discuss results with the breeding and sales team colleagues through accurate and timely trial reports. You monitor seed supply and quality of all seeds. You write crop guidelines and variety descriptions of new commercial varieties. These will be used as part of our catalogues, brochures, leaflets and other communication tools as well as for support of the commercial organization. In addition, you develop strong market intelligence by staying up-to-date on recent market trends. You periodically share this information with all relevant stakeholders. You contribute to the product development or crop core team(s) by gathering professionally compiled trial data, market data and other relevant information for a smooth and fast decision-making process.
You are from 'end to end' responsible for the profitability of each variety in the portfolio by managing the complete commercial product portfolio in the region. You will ensure proper supplies of the product during the different stages of the product life cycle by coordinating between the sales and seed operations team by sharing the required information. In addition, you develop and maintain strong working relationships with your channel partners and your colleagues at Enza Zaden.
As a Trial Specialist, you have excellent knowledge of agriculture and the seed business. You possess excellent and effective communication skills. You know how to work with the Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and you have advanced skills in working with Excel. You are able to work independently with a clear understanding of the desired direction and priorities based on the organization's vision and strategy. You are also very flexible, like to travel and work under pressure.
In short, you:
- BSc or MSc level in Agronomics or Agricultural Technical engineer
- Have between 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A good advantage could be that candidate live in East Sicily
Interested? Please apply via the email below.
If you have any further questions you may contact Serafin Lirola, via email@example.com