Ricerca di personale
- Agronomist R&D in Santa Croce, Italia
- Trial Specialist - Sicily, Italy - Full time
- Agronomi in veste di Controllori di qualità per ortofrutta
- Responsabile Magazzino
- Tecnico commerciale
- Tecnico venditore per l'Emilia Romagna e Lombardia Sud
- Tomato Crop Specialist (H/F)
- Trial coordinator per la SICILIA
- Agente di vendita - Province Benevento e Avellino
- Professionisti in Agricoltura - Regione: Sicilia
Top 5 -ieri
- Kiwi: doppia copertura con reti fotoselettive e film plastici
- Attenzione: domenica e lunedì mattina previsti 4 gradi sottozero al suolo
- Allestita una serra vetrina in Sicilia per le innovazioni varietali di TSI Italia sul pomodoro
- Focus sul mercato mondiale di meloni e angurie
- E' importante in tempi di crisi diversificare i canali commerciali
Top 5 -ultima settimana
- E' tempo di potatura del melograno
- Dopo Burian arriva l'anticiclone: l'aggiornamento dai campi di fragole e drupacee
- Due limoni a confronto prodotti nello stesso campo: il segreto sta nella tecnica di innesto
- Arance: diminuiscono nel 2021 le quote d'importazione in Italia
- Delusione per la campagna arance: ora si spera nel resto della frutta
Top 5 -ultimo mese
Do you like to be the linking pin between the Italian vegetable market and our breeding programs? Do you have experience is horticultural sales? If so, apply for this vacancy for Product Manager.
How does your job as Crop Specialist at Rijk Zwaan Italy look like?
The Product Manager co-ordinates the crop activities for one or more specified crops within the Italian territory. They include activities like collecting market information, developing a product development plan & trial plan, trail evaluation, preparing introduction plans, marketing plans and sales planning. You will work in close co-operation with our commercial team: sales representatives, product development team, chain manager, sales support and the breeding team to be successful. Yoùll visit customers frequently to give technical support and to promote the varieties.
- an Agricultural University Degree
- at least 5 years' relevant experience
- an adequate product and market knowledge of the Italian horticultural industry
- availability to travel up to the 70% of the working time
Furthermore you have an entrepreneurial attitude, you are a team worker and able to maintain the contacts in our international organization. You are willing to travel extensively along the country. You are pro-active, take initiatives easily and you have a commercial and client-focused approach. You are strong at negotiating and always keep track of the latest developments in the horticultural industry. You are fluent in speaking and writing both in Italian as English.
What can you expect from us?
As Product Manager you are stationed in Italy and you will mainly work with Italian colleagues but you will be in strong connection with our international organization. You are given freedom to take initiative and work on your own development, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start
- Market-based salary based on job level and experience
- A range of training opportunities and courses
- Scope to be enterprising and develop
- A valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly. You can address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference PM21. Remember to specify the authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2008 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16). The recruitment is open to male and female (L.903 / 77).
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan Italy is based in Bologna, with about 50 people working all over Italy and a number of trial stations in different parts of Italy. The marketing team currently consists of 6 crop specialist and 2 crop co-ordinators.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position, we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The
growth of our company, which currently employs over 3.300 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.