Ricerca di personale
- Innovation Leader – Protect Supply
- Operatore per trattamenti di sterilizzazione
- Collaboratore/trice con conoscenza Tedesco, Inglese e Francese
- Senior Research & Development Agronomist
- Technical-sales specialist for Northern Italy.
- Direttore Vendite (Ultra Fresco)
- Collaboratore esperto nel settore ricerca e selezione varietale
- Agenti in tutte le regioni d'Italia
- Agronomo per l'innovazione tecnologica
Top 5 -ultima settimana
- Dai fondi di caffe' nascono i funghi
- Un video sulla potatura dell'albicocco: per una pianta di facile gestione e frutta di qualita'
- I Paesi europei si riforniranno volentieri di agrumi italiani vista la minore competizione
- Agrumicoltura al femminile con una marcia in piu'
- La stagione degli agrumi non e' iniziata con i prezzi e la domanda previsti
Top 5 -ultimo mese
- Un telo che riscuote successo ovunque grazie ai feedback degli agricoltori
- Dai fondi di caffe' nascono i funghi
- Impianto innovativo con reti che non devono essere aperte e chiuse
- CBS d'oltremare: ancora un carico di arance infette intercettato in Italia
- Gli ostacoli che rendono insostenibile la coltivazione dei cachi
EMEA Crop Coordinator Pepper & Eggplant
Do you want to play an important role in the portfolio management and our product development strategy for pepper and eggplant crops in the EMEA area? Do you have experience with sales in a horticulture environment? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy based in Italy!
How does your job as Crop Coordinator Pepper & Eggplant at Rijk Zwaan Italy look like?
As Crop Coordinator you bring together all market and product information. You are the linking pin between the international and local pepper and eggplant market, our breeding programme and our Strategic Crop Team. You work in close collaboration with colleagues in the Mediterranean area and you play an important role in the portfolio management and our product development strategy. In summary, you are responsible for:
- The commercial introduction- and trial plan per market segment in the Mediterranean area, including the sales objectives and forecasts of commercial and pre-commercial varieties
- Actively obtaining market and product information – together with a strong network of crop specialists – that contributes to the commercial and breeding policies
- Identifying opportunities that can lead to new product development activities
- Advising the Strategic Crop Team on current activities and future strategies
- Contributing to client management activities such as consulting and establishing a market vision with the customer
- Leading special local projects that deliver value through the whole value chain in which you are the link to the crop and local organization
You are a real team worker, a strong communicator, and have lots of initiative and enthusiasm. Your effective interpersonal skills make you succeed in gaining other peoplès support. We are seeking a proactive collaborator who likes getting out and about. You have sharp analytical skills and enjoy taking a pragmatic approach to tackling challenges. Moreover, you have a commercial mindset and are market-oriented. Frequent business trips (10-15 weeks per year) are not a problem to you and, needless to say, you are fluent in English and Italian (other foreign languages are an advantage). In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A completed Bachelor degree in the field of Agriculture, for example Horticulture or Biology
- At least 10 years' relevant work experience in sales, horticulture and product management
- Knowledge of and experience with vegetable production and pepper/eggplant crops
What can you expect from us?
As EMEA Crop Coordinator Pepper & Eggplant you are stationed in Italy and you will mainly work with colleagues from different departments in the Mediterranean area. Besides an enjoyable job in a dynamic international work environment in which you are given freedom to take initiative and work on your own development, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start
- Market-based salary based on job level and experience
- An extensive onboarding programme
- Various training courses and opportunities through our own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly. You can address your application to email@example.com under the reference CCPE20. Remember to specify the authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2008 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16). The recruitment is open to male and female (L.903 / 77).
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within three weeks.
An assessment will be part of the procedure.